Responsive Web Design is the Wave of the Future and We will help your Business Ride it like a Pro
Whether you’ve realized it or not; mobile web browsing and online shopping has knocked out desktop browsing in popularity. Online shoppers now like to browse and shop through their mobile devices. We don’t say it, the stats do!
Did you know?
- Over 50% of Google searches are performed on mobile devices
- Approximately 61% of internet users have a better perception about brands when they offer a good mobile experience.
- 67% of internet users are more likely to make a purchase through their smartphones on a mobile-friendly site than on a non-mobile optimized website
- 16% of mobile users said that if the website loads too slowly, they give up and close that site.
Cross browser and device compatibility has become the success differentiator for online businesses looking to capture more mobile traffic. And the best way to achieve it is the ‘responsive web design approach’.
A responsive site offers optimal viewing experience across platforms & devices including smartphones and tablets. The design is fluid and flexible which makes it easy to adjust on any screen size with ideal resolution. Besides, it allows businesses to:
- Keep brand message consistent
- Deliver the same browsing experience on all platforms
- Optimize on search engines
- Eliminate duplicate content issues
Businesses that have yet to switch to responsive web design are essentially ignoring the needs of the very large percentage of mobile-savvy users, missing out on significant potential revenue. Get in touch with our full service digital agency to give your business website a complete makeover and competition a run for the money.
We utilize the best and proven responsive design & development techniques to morph existing websites into dynamic and mobile-optimized web performance machines but also retain and / or improve SEO rankings. We comply with the highest design standards and successfully meet Google’s responsive web design recommendations.
And like it’s said, the proof is in the pudding, our digital agency clients have all experienced dramatic improvements in lead generation and conversion after upgrading to our custom responsive web design.